Wednesday 13 January 2010

Finished the other Circle book and Handbag!


Yep, in between teaching classes I managed to finish it with a few days to spare!!  I want to be able to take them back to the UK with me next Tuesday so that I can post them off to my Mum while I am home. 



I love the handbag charm dangling from the bag... it took me an hour to make that this morning... probably not a cost effective use of my time when I have a pile of ironing waiting to be done... but given the choice I will pick playing with beads over playing with my steam iron every time!!
Oh and if anyone has any influence with the weather... please put in a request for the snow to be gone before my plane lands in Heathrow Tuesday morning? 

11 comments:

  1. OMG that book and bag is just stunning (as usual!). Enjoy your trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW!! What a beautiful book, really gorgeous, you are super talented!! Snowing really heavy at the moment here......dont worry it will be gone by next week, dont forget to pack a fleece just in case,lol have a safe journey

    kazxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Annette!

    re the snow - mmmm I think you have no chance of it being gone as there is supposed to be more today!
    Will keep my fingers crossed though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous book..makes me want to be a mini book maker like you! Don't worry about your flight, we'll sort it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mini book is fab. I would choose beading over ironing any day, in fact I would choose anything over ironing. You made the right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s I have left you a little award on my blog kazx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annette this is absolutely gorgeous, the best use of these papers I've seen to date and makes me think I could utilise my ample supply of the same papers doing a similar project! I've done the book inside before following your instructions on UK Scrappers but never done the hand bag - but the hand bag is so seriously gorgeous I may have to have a go! Send warm weather vibes to the air port for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annette this is absolutely gorgeous, the best use of these papers I've seen to date and makes me think I could utilise my ample supply of the same papers doing a similar project! I've done the book inside before following your instructions on UK Scrappers but never done the hand bag - but the hand bag is so seriously gorgeous I may have to have a go! Send warm weather vibes to the air port for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)