Friday 1 July 2011

Once Upon A Time....

A modern fairy tale.... I finished the material book and I quite like it!! 
 Sat watching television and sewing beads...
 First page...
 I made a paper page and then a material page...
 Added lots of lace and bling...
 and pearls...
 and more beads and flowers...
 and bling...
 I did mention it was a modern fairy tale?
 On the backs of the pages I added definitions for key words..
 and ribbon and lace...
 and more flowers...
 you get the idea now...
 Hmmm, one recipe I don't think I will be trying...
 oh and buttons!!
 and more lace...
and flowers...

10 comments:

  1. oh my! It's gorgeous. All the lace and beads! Wonderful Work!
    Happy Canada Day!
    Michelle *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, omg I just love it and it's so much fun to play with fabric for a change! (Post it to me and I will mind it for you LOL!>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty item ...love all that lace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with all that lace. Lace in top of lace, surrounded by lace! I'm super and incredibly impressed with this beautiful and extremely romantic book you made. I think you used more flowers in this book than I actually own! They are all lovely, and add to the froggy tale.

    I won't be trying the frogs legs, either, but I'll probably be doing some housework. Really LOVE this book. It's a surprise around every page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow its gorgeous, stunning and a lot more. Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a surprise...so lovely, girly and cute.It's an awesome idea for a newbie like me, to play with fabric because it's so tiny. I'm always excited when i see you made something new. You're filling my to - do list. (:o) Elly

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty with all the beads.
    I just love the story too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. marvelous book!! soft & pretty, and using up the odds 'n ends...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Annette - love it completely and utterly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)