Friday 5 June 2009

Teabag Mini Book

Another Zutter's DT piece which I made for my Mum. Finally got an email from her today that it had arrived in the post so I can put the pics up for it now - Mum pops onto my blog so I didn't want to spoil the surprise!

I have filled it with Hibiscus teabags as both Mum and I were given this to drink when we were on holiday in Egypt in March and loved it! It's the first tea of this sort that I actually enjoy drinking.

I decorated the pockets with images of high teas and little saying about tea.

I have posted instructions on how to make this version on the Bind-It-All blog here if anyone wants to give it a go.

18 comments:

  1. I really shouldn't look at posts like this, it really makes me want to buy a bind it all! Lovely work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a beautiful teabag mini book, great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty thing - can't say I've ever tried hibiscus tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah..lovely. Hibiscus sounds lovely; cetainly on of my fave flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab gift for your Mum. The book is stunning Annette - another treasure.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful little book, such a lovely idea your Mum must have loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Annette and instructions on the Bind It All site - off for a look - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love tea and I love this...so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's just stunning. I love the red rings as well - all goes together perfectly, I bet that bought a lump to your Mums throat :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the idea, this is really really cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea, love it, off to check ouy the instructions x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally gorgeous! You Mum is one lucky lady x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I wanted you to know I love your blog and I have an award for you on my blog please come and collect it

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely idea... I only drink Tea so something like this would be good for the hand/crop bag.... I can see the BIA coming out... :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooo I love this, may have to have a go. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable! What a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)