Sunday 31 October 2010

Hope You Have A Spooktacular Time....

I am so hoping I get lots of little ghosts and ghouls visiting this evening... I must set up the tombstones and full size skeleton in the front of the house this morning ready for them!
Here is the coffin I made from chipboard to hold the mini book.
I just love those little red eyes on my skull...
and the spiders and hand...
This is the mini book sitting inside it's coffin...
Lots of fibres and a little glass bottle filled with shiny spookiness...
Pocket pages with chipboard tags waiting for photos...
My little witch with tags...
These are the treat boxes filled ready for friend's children to come and trick or treat and my cauldron which will be filled with candy for the regular treat or treaters... couldn't fill it too early or they seem to go missing... not pointing my finger at anyone in particular... but the cats don't eat chocolate.... ;)
Hope everyone has a lovely Halloween!

8 comments:

  1. That is one scary coffin:) My daughter is making blood soup and vampire pie for dinner tonight!Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great Halloween Annette. Love all the goodies you have created.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ....this is so impressive!! love it!!

    kazx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get lots of visitors. I love the coffin it really is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw this on the BIA blog, and I love it!

    Hope you're enjoying Calgary - I think you'll love it here =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow this is one amazing stunning coffin wow just love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen a lot of those coffins on the internet, but NONE turned into tag books. Now THaT is clever.

    Hey dear, I just read Wednesday's posts again and saw you thought I hadn't added new posts. I post EVERY day. If you come from Julia's, it's a direct link, and you can click on Bleubeard anywhere in the banner and it will refresh to the current day. So, last week, you missed rusty pages, a day out, and photos from Cowtown Museum on Sunday. Each Tuesday is tea, and tonight I'm determined to be in the top 5 (maybe). Thanks for being concerned about me. I have never known anyone to be that concerned about my welfare before. You made me blush and feel so "special." Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome. Completely and utterly awesome. So cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)