Sunday 3 August 2008

Now explain this to me...



Dh sent me some more photos of the house in Saudi and I was going through them and emailed him to say he had sent me the wrong photo, I wanted one of the downstairs cloakroom so I could match the pretty hand towels... he said he had sent it... I said no, it was of the master bedroom double sink unit, I needed the cloakroom.... he said it was the cloakroom.... its got 2 sinks! Eh? Why? Its a single toilet and this double sink unit... note drawers and cupboards? Two sinks... in the cloakroom... maybe its for the odd guests that decide to go to the loo together to practice for the Mile High Club or something? I can't think of one good reason why you would need two sinks in a cloakroom...

7 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahah Jo. I had EXACTLY the same answer. therefore ..... it's true. :)

    I swear I think I will HAVE to come and visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm some peopl just need more than they are going to ever use lol !!!! Maybe one to wash hands first and one to wash hands after !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One to wash and one to rinse :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One for hands and one for feet? Or one for hands and one for other parts of the body? One for washing and one for rinsing? Maybe they are just cautious and have a spare one just in case!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm that is odd, but is it a male/female thing over there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perhaps one is for best....!
    Pleased drop by VV as you've been tagged !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)