and this is what is next to me when I am preparing the food... who can resist that face???
We had a sand storm for a couple of day last week... they are not fun, hot and dry and the finest specs of sand whirling around and getting everywhere. This is Chris in his sandstorm headgear!! LOL - the smiley face is so no one will think he is a bank robber!!
Oh and the chicken breast weren't too bad.... you should give this a try...
- Get a medium sized ziplock bag.
- Pour in a good dollop of virgin olive oil
- add a good splash of soya sauce
- add about a tablespoon of honey
- grate some ginger and add it to the bag too.
- Squish a clove of garlic and add that.
- Pepper sprinkled on the top
Add your chicken breasts to the concoction and makes ure they are well covered with the gloopy stuff, zip bag shut and let chicken marinate for a an hour or so (longer if you want). Then remove the chicken from the bag and lightly cook in a large frying pan for about 5 minutes on each side.... serve with a side salad and fried rice. Its actually very yummy!