Friday 18 March 2016

Notepads and Envelopes

Every month five of us ladies do lunch and sit and put the world to rights for a few hours, it is a lovely catch up and meal out with friends.  So I was sitting at my desk and thought it might be fun to make them each a notepad to keep for messages or odd bits that they need to write down.
Made each one to suit the person....
so I hoep they like them!
You never know when a writing pad....
will come in handy!
and I managed to use some of my old paper stash to make them an envelope each to keep favourite piece of snail mail....

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea. Now I want to have lunch with you even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, my dear friend, are STILL the Queen of embellishments (and paper engineering, of course). Your notepads are INGENIOUS. Wonderful, fun, and beautiful gifts. To heck with lunch. I want you to adopt me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous gifts for your friends - they are beautiful Annette.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they are fabulous - I love how they are all the same but different! I bet they love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a thoughtful gift! They are gorgeous. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gostei muito desse projeto,parabéns.Boa semana.Valéria.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annette, it just dawned on me that I never showed the gorgeous pages that you made for me on my blog. Is it ok with you for me to post them? They really are gorgeous and I love them...thank you, and let me know if I can post on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lucky friends you have Annette. Do miss you, miss you blogging and miss seeing the fur babies too. Any chance of you coming back to blogland?
    Hugs, Neet xx
    ps thanks for the compliment today (8/7)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)