Wednesday 4 July 2018

Another Wrap Journal

We had another beautiful sunny day here today so once I had been for my bike ride and had breakfast I sat in the scrap room and had a play with the Wrap Journal die by Eileen Hull, it is becoming a firm favourite of mine.  I had some suede-like stickyback stuff in my stash and thought I could give it a try out, it looks lovely and cuts without any problem at all.
I added the Bind It All o'wires to it and lots of pages but had the most fun with my Bejeweller and went mad with the bling and gems!
Some of the pages fold out to give extra room for photos or journaling.
Yep, I added gems to the fold over cover piece as well! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure which of these I like better. The sewing one was something I could use, but this one is giddy gorgeous and full of awesome bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooo another beautiful journal.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have always made the most marvellous journals and this is no exception. What a beautiful classy journal this one is and what a great idea for the inside pages to fold out like that.
    Beautiful.
    hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)