Tuesday 10 July 2018

I have been playing with thumb tacks/drawing pins... lots of them... in fact, 400 of them for this Gae of Thrones dragon's egg!  
It's actually quite soothing to sit with a huge pile of drawing pins and press them into the polystyrene egg... I just have a couple of them to make as my son quite likes the idea of a couple for his coffee table.  
and a photo of the lovely Pandora in the cat tree staring out of the bedroom window.
Chris and I are off to the west Coast of Scotland for a few days to meet friends from Canada and bring them back to stay with us.  I hope the weather holds, it's been so lovely for the last two weeks.

4 comments:

  1. It's great that you can take such inexpensive items and turn them into genuinely beautiful art. Christopher has great taste.

    Hope you and Chris have a good time away and bring your Canadian friends back to sunshine and warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so lovely to see you blogging again, photos of the cat was brilliant too. I hope your visitors enjoy their stay.

    Loving the Dragon eggs too

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dragon's egg is great.
    Hope you have a fab time with your visitors.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see Pandora looking so good. I did worry about her after Tom-Tom passed.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)