Saturday 26 May 2012

Good grief... time passes quickly when

you spend your days scrubbing, polishing and vacuuming!!  The viewings and open houses idea wears a bit thin pretty fast when you have a few a day and do a clean through between each visit.  But, the good news is that we have a buyer... so it is conditionally sold and hopefully in a few more days I can go and put the big SOLD sticker on the board out the front!!
Amazingly, the cats have learned to go into the crate when I ask them to now!! LOL
I haven't been doing any scrapping or playing so I have nothing exciting to show you. :(

8 comments:

  1. Great news on a buyer.I hope it all goes through for you without too much added stress.. it's bad enough when you are moving within the same country!! take care, have missed you on WOYWW... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you'll be really glad when that 'sold' sticker goes on - hope things move swiftly for you.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a woyww birthday atc for you - should i save it for your next address?
    dxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not long before you are back home for a while.I look forward to the first post from there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit I'm in the same boat as you. I have done nothing crafty for so long, I'm surprised I even have a blog. At least your excuse is, you conditionally sold your house!! Wonderful, especially in this economy. Do you know where you are going next (after a visit to Scotland, of course). And will Pandy and TomTom need to be quarantined in between times? Curious minds and all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW, Bleubeard would barely fit in that cage, much less that cozy container that BOTH your cats fit in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations ! I hope you can put a sold sign up soon too. Wishing you loads of happiness on your next venture or should I say adventure.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, I have never heard of such compliant cats! Hope you get to put that SOLD sign up soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)