Saturday 19 July 2008

I've been tagged and awarded!!


by Misteejay, Chriss, Linda, RubyMay, Tash and Cass and maybe some other lovely folk too so apologies if I have forgotten!

I think I am supposed to answer the following questions, so here goes....

The rules as I understand them are...I answer the questions below and tag 5/6 folk by visiting their blogs and inviting them to visit my blog so they can see what needs to be done. Here we go...

Ten Years ago: I was working full-time and I was a single Mum. I was dating Chris who I met at work, in fact, I might have been engaged to Chris as we have just celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary so in fact, I could have been driving the girls in the office absolutely insane with conversations about what wedding favours to have... LOL
Five things in today's "to do" list:
1) Spray the weeds in the garden. Tick
2) Do some washing. Tick
3) Start sorting the stuff I need for Saudi
4) Buy some milk, bread and birdseed.
5) Tidy/sort my papers in the scrap room.

Snacks I enjoy: Cheese, chocolate, fruit, not necessarily in that order and I think I added the fruit to make it look good.... ;)

Things I would do if I was a millionaire: oooh, difficult one, I always feel like I am one already, I have a lovely husband and son, a nice home, get to do scrapping all day if I want... but I guess if I was a millionaire DH could give up work and we could stay in one place and he could have a little Westie pup and I could have a Blue Ragdoll kitty and I could nag him all day long and we would live happily ever after... ;)

Places I have lived: Born in England, moved to Libya, back to England, moved to Scotland, moved to South Africa, back to Scotland and am now about to go to Saudi Arabia.

Now, I think I am supposed to tag 5 more people so I choose...
Sam, Michelle, Tracy, Kim, Denise.

3 comments:

  1. A very well deserved award ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annette! Uhm - just one question - does the award and the tagged questions go together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're going to Saudi??!!! What an adventure! Will you still be able to scrap?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)