Tuesday 29 July 2008

Wylde Women Award





I got an award... and what a pretty award it is too! Thank you Ruby May, its lovely of you to think of me. Its taken me 52 years to become a wild woman... oh no.. wrong spelling!! (in your dreams DH) !!


The Wylde Women award created by Tammy Vitale can be passed on to one person...or a hundred ....and is for being generous (for instance with your ideas or time) towards other crafters. Oh and you must go and see Tammy's artwork... it is stunning and I am so glad I don't live anywhere near her or I would be broke and I wouldn't have any space left in my house (who am I kidding... I don't have any space left now)!!

So I would like to give this award to..... Hysteri-Cal - because she is my type of wild woman too! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, how lovely of you to give this beautiful award to me .... I don't understand why you think i'm wild tho !!!! PML !!

    Thanks hunny xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your WW award and thanks for passing it along to Hysteri-cal whose blog I thoroughly enjoyed and she passed it along to Roz, who I also enjoyed - which is the very cool thing about this award and following it around! LOVE your sunscreen mini book! Your advice fits with another project of mine (collaborative) called Body Politics (about body image) and I'm going to forward your url along to my partner in crime so she can put it up there (www.bodypolitics.allzah.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)