Friday 8 June 2012

Yep... more 12 x 12's...

I had forgotten about so many of these... mostly because all my 12 x 12 scrapbooks stay at home and don't actually travel with me - I would be gutted if they got lost as I really don't think I do all those pages again!
Zebras in the Kruger National Park - 2004
Baboons in the Kruger National Park
Mum, Christopher and I in Kruger National Park 2004
African shopping... oh boy did I shop!!
Giraffe in the Kruger National Park
Lots of envelopes with memories tucked into them... 2001

1 comment:

  1. I also believe we only make memorable things once. Anything else is repetition by assembly. And of course, scrapbook pages, as well as AB pages, are so personal, it would be hard to let them go. These are truly lovely.

    I was especially drawn to the paper you used as accents. Nothing over the top and so well done. I have some of that same paper from the baboon layout. I saved mine by tearing it, like you did yours.

    I truly believe you are THE QUEEN of embellishments. I need to follow your examples, because I have lots of "stuff," I just never use it. BTW, those beads on the baboon layout are FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)