Thursday 5 February 2015

Birthday Book Two

This is my second eldest brother's birthday book... I have added a note to each telling them that they are for when we are old and senile.... so we can look up who people are! ;)  
It opens with a photograph of his two children.
and the same as in the previous version, I have added photos of all the family members along with their birthday in the relevant month.
I have left the pages very simple in the hope that they will appeal to men and also be used to add other birthdays and anniversaries.
another page for May
and young Scott for October.
Another set of papers that I have had for quite a while... and these are the perfect use for them because my brothers have no idea that patterned papers can be 'so last year....'

I keep hoping that I will turn around in the scrap room and notice that there is space where I have used stash but I think I have a ways to go before that happens!!

I apologise for the photographs... it would have been smart if I had checked to see what they were like before I zoomed off to the post office to send them on their merry way... LOL

3 comments:

  1. Very clever idea and it will truly be a hit I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super book Annette. You made me chuckle with the comment about the enclosed note.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm not a guy, and I would have NO IDEA what papers are "so last year" either. I fear it's going to take more than three books to show any dent in your scrapbook supplies. You did a marvelous job, though.

    I have one question about "Scott's" date, Is that Oct 70th or 10th or ?? Or should I not have asked?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)