Wednesday 26 November 2008

Journal Your Christmas


So today is the day I am going to start making my album for this year's Journal Your Christmas with Shimelle. I have an idea that I hope will work - just need to transfer it to paper and chipboard - which is where leaky elbow syndrome sets in!! LOL You know... where the idea in your head sort of leaks out of your elbow before it hits the paper??? Last year the album became a bit unruly and morbidly obese but I love it anyway and this year with being in Saudi Arabia it will be a very different Christmas from the one at home in Scotland and to be able to compare the two in future years will be interesting.
I met some lovely people on last years journey and we managed to keep each other motivated to the finish line so I am looking forward to travelling with both old and new friends again this year.

7 comments:

  1. I've got my journal made and the pages are covered with paper. I just need to put a wee bit of embellishment on each pages and it will be done, ready for the photos and journalling.

    It's pretty basic, but quite honestly, it's all I have time for - and at least it's still a journal! lol

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see what you create Annette - especially with all those lush Zutters goodies to play with! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to it this year too VV..... see you in the forum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annette. Lovely to see you enjoying yourself. Can't wait to see your Christmas journal. Love, Sharon x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful idea, and how fun to have the 2 very different books to look back to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annette I look forward to what you'll be doing this year!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)