Saturday 16 February 2008

Kiri's Circle Album

My son asked if I would make a friend he has shared halls and a house with an album with pics of the times the 4 of them have been together but he didn't want it to be 'old fashioned or flowery".... hmmm - I picked up the gauntlet and tried to do funky and modern!! Lifted loubylou on UK Scrappers idea from her CJ Journal for the front cover - a photo of Kiri's eyes (the recipient) and blinged it to bits! Loads of BG and ribbons and more BG. I think I achieved 'funky' ?? Design from cotescrap blog.













4 comments:

  1. WOW Annette, what a lot of hard work but the end result was well worth it! I lurve it. M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, he will definately love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could anyone not love that Annette...wow, it's fab. Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LUSH. I love your little books - I love mini books too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)