Friday 18 March 2011

Box for Beads

Well, the other box was sitting there on my desk so I figured I may as well get on and pretty it up as well!
This one has birds on it... though they are quite hard to see so I got the embossing fluid and outlined the one at the bottom to give him some definition.
I think you can see it in this picture but the colours are off a bit... oh for some decent light!
I decorated the inside lid and made the satin liner the same as yesterdays button box.
and now it is full of my wooden beads... they are great for feet on boxes or for putting on the o'wires of my BIA books.
So now the matching pair are residing on a shelf and I like them much more than the plastic boxes that were there before!!

3 comments:

  1. Just stunning Annette - the colours are beautiful.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень интересная, красивая работа!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed that you lined your boxes(es) with satin. Very posh for buttons! Both boxes are beautiful. Very clever how you hinged the lids. Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)