Thursday 19 September 2013

Mini Book

Appearances can be deceptive... because this little mini is made from one sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock.
I was trawling Pinterest when I came upon it here and though it isn't in English, it is easily understood and the measurements are very easy to follow.
So when you unfold it, you have three sections.
The right hand one is a pocket with a tag inside.
I added extra tags to the other sections, so there is plenty of room for photos and journaling.
and then unfold the last section and you have two more.
I added a little book to the bottom left page and tags to the others.
and this the bottom row on the other side...
and the tag inside the pocket...
and this is it stood up... you have to admit, its a lot of real estate for one sheet of paper!! 
I'm thinking they would make great little gifts for Christmas.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, you certainly have a knack of making things that are like the Tardis - so much space inside in relation to the outside view.

    It is fabulous Annette.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fab..would make a great travel scrapbook for a single destination type memoire. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. You know I just love mini books. Though I thought it was going to be similar to one I made a few years ago. Maybe I should dig it out for you?
    Hugs
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. You know there is a lickle box at the top which you can click to translate the blog don't you?!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fab,think I shall have to have a go at this, thanks for the link x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great book - I must learn how to do this with one sheet of paper. Fantastic details. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hia. Fanks for your comment. It isn't a maze book, but I know what you mean about making them a while ago, it is something else. I will try and find it and let you see it. It was pre blogging so it would be good to get it out again!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally got back online after being unable to get on my blog for several hours. Very frustrating.

    This is awesome. You are right about a lot of real estate for a small amount of paper. I bet it would be a great way to use up some of that paper I'm sure most scrapbookers have that they want to get rid of, too. Really like how you matted each fold, too. You are so good with details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours you have used here and the layers. very clever project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! Love all the gorgeous details on this mini. Fabulous that it only take one sheet of paper!

    Off to read the other post that I can just see the first photo of you laying it out.....

    Sorry I have not been by as much...things get more back to normal for me when we close up the RV in October!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So why have you been out of commission? I hope you weren't hurt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)