Friday 9 December 2011

Christmas Fairy Swap

I joined in with a Christmas Fairy swap and received my fairies back in the post last week and they are beautiful!!  When Chris and I were in Michaels the other day I picked up a large canvas to put them all on as I couldn't really think what else to do with them and a couple of the other swapees went the canvas route and they looked fab.
I think it will make a lovely addition to my walls for the festive season.
This was my Yellow Pages fairy.

This was Lou's fairy. 
This one is from Shirley.
One of mine made from transparencies.
This one is from Irene.
This one was from KJJC.
This is from DorothyAnn.
My Christmas Tree fairy.
This purple wonder is from New2This.
Another of my Yellow Page fairies.
This one is Netty's fairy.
This was Honeypip's fairy.

11 comments:

  1. Individually they are gorgeous, collectively on the canvas they really are a work of art, just lovely and as you say, a wonderful addition to your Christmas decs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAb Annette-so glad you joined us with the canvas route.They look really festive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!! I've never seen these before but they are just gorgeous! I want to do some now.... they are so unique. I also love the idea of mounting them on a canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look amazing all displayed together on your canvas.
    Loving the extras too.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just fabulous and the canvas mounting is a super idea.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an entire fairyland! How beautiful and so creative - I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo!!! Annette - they look fabbie all together on the canvas - it was a great swap :D - Thanks so much for taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning collection!They look fabulous on the canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm impressed with how you mounted these fairies. Of course, they are lovely, but I'm more impressed with the addition of the extras you made, like your transparent fairy and your Christmas tree fairy. Really AWESOME!! Sorry I'm so late getting here to visit. It's been a frustrating week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous swap and what fabulous work for you to display - great idea to use the canvas board.
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)