Sunday 28 November 2010

Christmas Trees!

I decided to take a break from the cupcakes... I find it really difficult to keep repeating the same thing over and over... so I decided to make a couple more Christmas trees before going back to the cupcakes.
This one I chose Wonderful Winter papers by My Minds Eye and it has fresh modern feel about it.
This one, though I did it exactly the same has a completely different look to it.  I used K & Co Yuletide papers for it and inked all the edges.
I think I have used enough avoidance tactics now and had actually better tackle the pile of ironing that is sitting in the corner waiting for me... Chris sort of mentioned that he had no shirts left to wear for work... oops!

6 comments:

  1. Wow - loving the trees !!! Are they a cone centre Annette ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those trees, they are so pretty. I need those stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they're gorgeous Annette - you should keep avoiding - makes me feel sooo much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely trees Annette - why would anyone want to do ironing instead of making these cuties (sorry Chris LOL)

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful trees, I especially like the one using MME papers. I am always amazed by your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One looks so fresh and modern, one very vintage-y. I love them both. I hope you got Chris a shirt or two before he had to go out in the snow and cold in his tee-shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)