Sunday 6 January 2013

Andy Skinners Book of Secrets Online Class

I was all prepped and ready to start the class nice and early!!
I cannot remember the last time I had so much fun!  
I learned lots of lovely techniques that I know I will continue to use on my books and altered stuff.
Andy's videos are brilliant, he explains and shows you how in such a calm way that you just dive in and give it a go.
I need to go order some more of the boxes... they will make great gifts for the males in my life!!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, just love it. Must check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is stunning. How long did it take?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza - that is fab.

    Andy is great when he is demoing too - he did a day at my local craft store. I'm also lucky enough to be attending one of his workshops in March.

    Your 'Book of Secrets' is super Annette and I'm sure the design will make lots of fab gifts for the men in your life.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stuff Anette, and how nice to read such a recommendation..AS will be chuffed to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's really fab.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard of this artist, but had never seen his work until now (thanks for the link). I take it this is a birthday gift (GRIN). Lucky you. That coloring and aging is perfect, and fits well with steampunk, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!!!!! It's fantastic! and thank you for your lovely comments.
    I will post these pics on the workshop forum :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew you would love it. Your book look fabulous.X

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book is gorgeous Annette!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)