Friday 18 January 2013

Share a Smile on Friday

Annie AKA Wipso, does a Share a Smile on Fridays and asked if I would like to join in.  As I had just had the camera out photographing the antics of two radiator hogging cats I thought I would!

It all began earlier with Tom-Tom shoving Pandy off her perch above the radiator in my bedroom... so like any Mum of toddlers I offered her a nice cosy spot in the scraproom in the cat chair where she was sound asleep without a care in the world...
then along came Tom-Tom the bully and decided to cram himself in beside her...with a few bites to her bum to make her move over...
and a few more bites because he didn't really feel like sharing at all...
while Pandy gives him a wash in the hope that he will let her stay...
what me?  Noooo, I didn't do anything...
and Pandy oomphed out into the cold... ;)

12 comments:

  1. Hehehe brilliant.....yes I'm smiling. :-)
    Thanks for joining in the fun.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having three cats myself, I found this post quite funny. They are just like dealing with toddlers.
    Thanks for sharing I love to hear about other people's cats...they are all soooo much alike.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What little characters they are! Keep cosy. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww... poor sweet little Pandy ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naughty Tom Tom -= but what an angelic look he gives at the end. Give Pandy a pat from me as consolation.Hugs, Neet (who thinks Tom Tom is adorable too but doesn't get a pat from me today)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh poor thing being kicked out of her lovely seat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super photos and captions.

    many blessings to you from Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor Pandy, but so typical of cats. Definitely made me smile! I have joined in with the Friday smile as well...I hope mine makes you smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, I have seen that scenario before and it did make me smile. We now have a similar thing going on with the two dogs. thank you for sharing those lovely shots with us. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super pics and they really look cute and cosy!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear, couldn't help laughing at Tom-Tom's antics but poor Pandy, evicted again! Great series of photos. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Annette
    I've finally managed to set up the new blog for LillyBo Quilts (with the help of Janet fairythoughts) so please send me a picture of your super quilt to my email address on my side bar so I can post it . I have put up details as guidelines which you can consider. You've made your quilt but it will need a label with your name and location... see the blog. Also if you can manage it a simple bag as a cover for travel.
    Will you donate it there or do you intend to post it? It's up to you.
    Take a look anyhow and have a think and thanks so much again for your part in all this. Can you write me a short message to add about making it and about you to add with the pic or pictures.
    http://lillyboquilts.blogspot.com
    Love jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)