Wednesday 10 December 2008

JYC December 10th

I love beautifully wrapped gifts with bows and ribbons and always try to run with a colour scheme that matches my Christmas decor... but then I give them all away to go under other peoples' trees and I end up with a mismatched clashing/contrasting bunch of pressies anyway so when I saw these papers I knew I had to get them, they just said Saudi Christmas to me!!

I just had to buy this wrapping paper, we have a lovely Abayah clad lady with her PINK camel and her bearded sheik in his thobe, how cool is that?


Well, how could I resist paper with Santa on his camel looking so surprised at finding a snowman in the desert? LOL I guess I am just a big kid at heart....



14 comments:

  1. That paper looks such fun Annette.

    You are doing well with the album - are you managing to keep it slimmer?

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope... I'm trying to figure out how to put extention arms onto the extending arms!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at the lady in the abayah with her pink camel! Loving how your journal is reflecting the fact that your Christmas is just a little bit different this year...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wrapping paper!! They're really cool x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theose papers are great - whoever gets a pressie wrapped with them will love them! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love the wrapping paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats fantastic - wrapping paper!! I thought they didn't celebrate christmas as such, not being christians?

    ReplyDelete
  8. great papers,i think we'll only see these in your journal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant - those papers are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you just love the designs they come up with for wrapping paper here.
    I took some home one year that we managed to have Christmas out of kingdom. It was a huge hit!

    Again - love your pages.

    An Altered Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that paper is great - I've got a friend with family in Saudi that would be perfect :)

    Enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)