Sunday 7 December 2008

JYC December 7th

I needed a nice easy one after yesterday and this is nice and slim (well, slim-ish) to go inside the pocket. I have to admit I am not normally a list maker.... I go supermarket shopping without one and seldom come home without something I need, I keep all sorts of stuff in my head like birthdays and appointments... in fact, Chris knows that as soon as I start making lists that I am stressed out and need help!! These events are normally after he has informed me that we are moving country... and I have to make arrangements for the house, the house to be, the passports and medicals, wind up my old life and get ready for a new one... so Christmas is a piece of cake... as long I remember to get the food in, send the cards and buy the pressies... LOL

10 comments:

  1. Love the colour of this page Annette.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on such a roll with JYC, I really admire your dedication to this project.
    Love the colours & that birdie is just darling.
    I also don't make lists, but I always come back from the supermarket having forgotten something... :oP
    There are literally dozens of mental lists going round & round my head at any given time - perhaps writing it all down might lower the volume in my brain, must try that sometime... LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your journal

    and loving Gypsy too

    http://dollysdreamings.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - I love this Annette - that bird is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that!! Good for you! I'm a list maker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is a lovely entry Annette, I *heart* your little birdie! So sweet!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoying all your pages so far! I'm glad you are up to date!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the page and that bird is gorgous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my favourite of your JYC pieces so far! :) The comment moderation word for this is "papery"... coincidence, or a nice touch on your behalf? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)